Need some real good councelling!

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Nope. They are different too.
Then what should i do? As u told i will clear my backlogs very lately. This takes me away my concentration over the subjects. No one hire's me if i have backlogs. So mean while atleast if i can get a degree i will be satisfied. My parents will be satisfied for their effort for growing me. I feel lot of jealous seeing my friends completing graduation and getting hired to top companies.:( . I feel i'm useless in this world after loosing all the chances.:(

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
You cannot take the burden of doing two degree for sure. Semester exams mostly all start around the same time. So if you enroll for IT course, they too will have semester exams which will coincide with diploma exams. What will you do then ? You can enroll for certificate courses, if you think you want to learn something else too.
If you need any help in ur Electronics coursework, you can contact me. I know internet has lot of stuffs, but still I'm open for any clarifications. Btw could u list what are the coursework you are finding difficult or having backlogs ?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
You cannot take the burden of doing two degree for sure. Semester exams mostly all start around the same time. So if you enroll for IT course, they too will have semester exams which will coincide with diploma exams. What will you do then ? You can enroll for certificate courses, if you think you want to learn something else too.
If you need any help in ur Electronics coursework, you can contact me. I know internet has lot of stuffs, but still I'm open for any clarifications. Btw could u list what are the coursework you are finding difficult or having backlogs ?
I'm planning to start a course with cisco certifications for CCNA. Is this a good idea atleast? After completing my Diploma in EC, what should i do to get a degree, should i go for Engineering degree? or BSc in Computer Sc? or Stop studying?

Reactions: Koroke San

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
I'm planning to start a course with cisco certifications for CCNA. Is this a good idea atleast? After completing my Diploma in EC, what should i do to get a degree, should i go for Engineering degree? or BSc in Computer Sc? or Stop studying?
Yes certification looks like a good idea. It won't clash with your semester exams.
I would say, first clear your diploma, then see where your interests are and then plan accordingly for further studies or job.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Yes certification looks like a good idea. It won't clash with your semester exams.
I would say, first clear your diploma, then see where your interests are and then plan accordingly for further studies or job.
As u told if it would take another 1 year to complete my diploma, after completion i would turn 24, If i want to get a degree it takes another 3 years and that makes me 27, so will I really get hired at that time? If so what kind of degree should i Pursue ?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I'm planning to join for a network engineer job. So that it would change my mind to a stable state. How that sounds?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Hi every one , so finally I have come to decision with choosing a course, I decided to choose Web Designing over all. So will it help me a much? Or should I go for PLC Programming ?
Will be really thankfull if u guys help me choose.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.