Need something else to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

PannyCollins

Thread author
Jun 22, 2014
Switching from rpgs to war games. Its kinda hard to play PVP Rpg or a RPG without a chat RPG games also is so difficult to finish and sometimes requires you to purchase items that are in cash. I feel so sad playing games with no chat since you can’t interact with people and ask them how to do stuff. lol. I only discovered Kingdom of Legend a few days ago, it is a war game in which people attack each other and i can see that this game is good. There is a chat and you can actually read the chat not just fly by the side. So guys if you know similar games to Kingdom of legend, tell me so i can try it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.