Advice Request Net Tools 5 Mabsoft

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boldrake

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 21, 2016
Hello everyone,
I hope to write in the right section,
I would try Net Tools 5

but with FireFox and IE11 download is blocked because infected.
Someone knows?

Reactions: ForgottenSeer 55474

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Google also blocks the download link from MEGA. It's probably known potentially unsafe program or a hacktool

XIII

Level 5
Verified
Sep 20, 2016
I'm with the above posts. I've found the official homepage, which is not either of the above links. Those links lead to empty sites.

At the very bottom of the page, it says:
Warning - THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY! IF YOU ENGAGE IN ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY THE AUTHOR DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.
The same disclaimer given from KMS activators. If you are using it for casual/professional use, it is considered illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.