New Adware Removal Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Next to JRT and AdwCleaner, i also found this new adware removal tool, and behaves similar to AdwCleaner.
More details (source)

Adware Removal Tool
We proudly introduce our “Adware Removal Tool”, it’s specially designed to remove Ad-ware issues. This tool is developed by www.techsupportall.com team, It’s a Freewaretool. This tool can remove most of the Adwares from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and from their registry traces as well.

Adware Removal Tool is completely free of cost tool, actually it’s based on donation. so please consider to do some contribution after solve your issue. Thanks

For Support:- Please contact us for any additional help at our official email addressinfo@techsupportall.com, we are happy to assist you.

Click here to download latest version of Adware Removal Tool.

adware-removal-tool-screenshot1.png

How to use Adware Removal Tool:
  • Step 1 : Start our tool (Adware Removal tool).
  • Step 2 : Click on “Scan & repair” button. It will start scanning and it takes time so please be patient.
  • Step 3 : After finished the scan, you’ll get a message. so please click on OK button. you’ll get all the results in front of you.
  • Step 4 : Click on “Repair all” button. It will remove all the selected objects.
  • Step 5 : Click on OK again. Now it is notifying you for closing all the applications.
  • Step 6 : You will get a finished message click on OK to reboot your computer.
adware-removal-tool-screenshot11.png

adware-removal-tool-screenshot2.png

adware-removal-tool-screenshot3.png

adware-removal-tool-screenshot4.png

adware-removal-tool-screenshot5.png

adware-removal-tool-screenshot6.png

After reboot you’ll get final finished message.

adware-removal-tool-screenshot7.png

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Greeting!;)

I a very good tool in which, I am adding to my toolbox in my USB Stick!

Kind regards,:p

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
For me, the first impression is not good .. because the unique button called 'Scan and Repair'.
- could be good to write 'Scan' only ..

If not, I have already two similar tools - AdwCleaner and RogueKiller ..

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Latest version v3.9.0.0 : Adware-Removal-Tool-v3.9.1.exe - 735 KB, portable!

I downloaded it - is good now, cause the button is called 'Scan'! - Thank you!

Works nicely, quickly, no FP(true: I have nothing ..)

- no search in processes? - it don't find hidden processes, for now ..

EDIT:

* I found, in C:\Program Files, the Adware-Removal-Tool folder, with scanlogs ..

* On Windows Safe Mode, works never (I don't see the GUI ..) : instead, I see the Microsoft window for error report, that says: '.. Adware-Removal-Tool has encountered a problem and needs to close ..'

EDIT:
On this website, the link 'Adware Remver Tool v3.9 NEW' for version 3.9 get the version 3.8 .. NOT normal.

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I changed my mind about 'Adware Removal Tool' ART tool: I think now that it's FAKE tool, dangerous maybe.

After downloading it in My Documents folder (like all portable tools) - it created too it's folder in Program Files ..

- with two exe files: ARTP2.exe and ARTP3.exe.

In Registry, I found two new entries of it:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce:
Name: ART
Data: C:\Program Files\AdwareRemovalToolv3.7\ARTP3.exe
.. and in HKLM\ .. \RunOnce - I see Data for ARTP2.exe!
- and deleted those two ART entries, of course.

Another security website says, that ESET NOD32 Antivirus flags ARTP3.exe as MSIL/FakeTool.PS trojan!

Deleted too all other remnants (file in My Documents, and folder in Program Files).

It's not all: I had to go to Folder Options / General / unnotch 'Use Windows classic folders', and notch: "Show common tasks in folders' (or click on 'Reset to default' button). Because I did not see the Add/Remove Programs possibility at the left, nothing on the left in the folders..

So BEWARE - don't download this 'tool', please ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.