- Mar 16, 2019
Please welcome the newest version of Avasts 23.5.6066 released on May 30th, 2023
Major public announcement:
May(still may) the force be with you!
- FIX Fixing deadlocks that appeared on some older windows.
- FIX Wi-Fi Inspector causing a long shutdown.
- FIX Crashes in installer.
- FIX Fixed issue with not working installation of Secure browser on W7 and W8.
- FIX We’ve adopted the new OpenSSL 3.1.0 to address additional security fixes.
- Improvement We’ve optimized Web Shield to scan based on DNS parameters to better protect you from wider online threats.
- Improvement You’re now better protected from malware found in OneNote file attachments in phishing emails.
- Improvement Support Tool improved configuration reporting for better analyses of support engineers.
How to install:
- Update from your existing Avast version via Settings -> Update -> Update program
- Or you can download and install files:
- Online installers (recommended):
- Offline installers: