App Review NEW Comodo Cloud AV Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Impressive test result!

That ransomware had me scared, but it turns out it was sandboxed. Nice job.

Reactions: Solarlynx
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

I tested this a bit in a VM. Everything is quite nice however the auto-sandbox is annoying because I couldn't find a way to remove something from automatic sandbox that I knew was fine. After 24 hours of it 'waiting for evaluation' I wiped the VM and moved on.

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
I tested this a bit in a VM. Everything is quite nice however the auto-sandbox is annoying because I couldn't find a way to remove something from automatic sandbox that I knew was fine. After 24 hours of it 'waiting for evaluation' I wiped the VM and moved on.

It's there I used it. It removes all blocked items....Plus I remove all their approved vendors.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
What`s with the brute force insert of a promo for some chef, half way through???:eek:

Regards Eck:)

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
I'm not touching another comodo product until they improve their AV.

which will never happen. soooo goodbye comodo

course I could end up eating those words. but as of right now thats my resolution.

Reactions: nikos200

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.