Status
Not open for further replies.

onreact

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
Hey Everybody!

I'm new here. I've been using the Web for twenty years (yes, that's since 1997) and even work online but I'm not a hard core geek or something.

I know a thing or two by now but I'd like to get serious about privacy and security finally, not just to advocate it while not being able to implement it myself.

I'm a big fan of the open Web and tools that protect user privacy like DuckDuckGo, Proton Mail or Wickr.

I use Windows but not because I love it but rather due to my work responsibilities (as in making sites work on average people's computers).

I hope I will be able to learn new things here and also be able to help others who haven't been on the Web that long yet.

Sincerely, tad

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.