New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medfordite

Thread author
Feb 26, 2014
I am new here and wanted to introduce myself.

I am currently majoring in IT Information Assurance and Security and am very strongly security minded. I am always on the lookout to prevent security breaches/failures of my servers I run and of course my own home system. I am a firm believer in strong passwords and multi-factor authentication.

While I am working on my degree, I am also working as a Frontline computer technician for my local government fixing computers and their problems and absolutely love working in this field.

Cain

Level 4
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
Nice Intro Medfordite, there are lots of other knowledgeable and friendly types here. Welcome to the community.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Very well said. Welcome to MT then. You'll certainly go along well with the people here.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
It's a pleasure to meet and welcome you to the website that may have been created especially for you ..and the rest of us too!:D

Reactions: Venustus

eowyn

Level 2
Verified
Feb 24, 2014
hello & welcome..also, recently new here...everyone has been really helpful and not let this 'basic' one feel 'duh'.. ** grins**..{{ actually, quite the opposite, which is awesome! }}..

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.