New in 2018.10: New Home and Business license plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
We like to keep things simple. Avoiding unnecessary complexity is said to be the foundation of great product usability and user experience. In the past, Emsisoft offered a series of standalone products, each with their own licensing options, such as protection for desktops, servers, and mobile devices.

That system was fine, but ultimately we want to provide outstanding protection across the board, regardless of the devices you use. That’s why we’ve extended our licensing from single product licenses to license plans that cover multiple target platforms at once.

What this means for you in detail:

New Emsisoft Home plans

1. Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home – US $29.99 annually
    Our well-known and long-term proven protection solution. Available in license packs of 1, 3 and 5 Windows computers.
  2. Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home & Mobile – US $39.99 annually
    Same as the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home plan, but also allows you to protect your Windows and Android devices. Each Windows license purchased adds one more license for Android.
New Emsisoft Business plans

1. Emsisoft Business Security – US $19.99 annually
    Complete protection for Windows desktops. Starting at 3 devices with extra volume discounts at 25, 50 and 100 units. For 249 devices and more, please get in touch with our sales team.
  2. Emsisoft Enterprise Security – US $29.99 annually
    Protects all your Windows endpoints. Licenses can be used on both desktop and server editions of Windows.

Please also note our discounts for 2- and 3-year subscriptions, as well as our educational prices. More details on our pricing page.

All 2018.10 improvements in a nutshell

Emsisoft Anti-Malware

• New Home and Business license plans.
  • Improved stability and compatibility.
  • Several minor tweaks and fixes.
Emsisoft Enterprise Console

• Several minor tweaks and fixes.
How to obtain the new version

As always, so long as you have auto-updates enabled in the software, you will receive the latest version automatically during your regularly scheduled updates, which are hourly by default. New users, please download the full installer from our product pages.

Note to Enterprise users: If you have chosen to receive “Delayed” updates in the Update settings for your clients, they will receive the new software version no earlier than 30 days after the regular “Stable” availability. This gives you time to perform internal compatibility tests before a new version gets rolled out to your clients automatically.

Have a great and well-protected day!

The post New in 2018.10: New Home and Business license plans appeared first on Emsisoft | Security Blog.

Source: New in 2018.10: New Home and Business license plans

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I renewed the license renewal procedure for one year ago.:) There is one thing I was interested in.
Procedures can not be completed unless you allow new automatic update function. After completion of the procedure, there is a column asking for consent again so it will be like releasing it from there. This setting can be changed at any time, so there is no particular inconvenience. However, I felt the impression not so smart. Do I need a specification that permits automatic updating first? I liked the UI which summarized emisi simplely, so I felt doubt about the flow of this update.:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.