New Update New in 2026.1: Maintenance release

  • Thread starter Thread starter Senan Conrad
  • Start date Start date
Emsisoft
12 Replies 2,822 Views
It's sad to see a company that was once highly rated go under like this. Emsisoft will always have a place in my heart.
I think Emsisoft were the company behind a2 anti-malware that I used to use in the early 2000's.

I liked their Emsisoft Emergency Kit for on-demand scans, but for the past few weeks when I've clicked to update definitions, nothing happens, so I have removed it now.

A shame.
 
i trust them still but there are a few things that hold me back from using. it is buggy and heavy on my system without a good reason . The home product seems to be a little left behind if not abandoned . The costumersuporrt is not the same as before . i have lost my overall estimation for this product since avg and others offer a little better solutions that still look good and act fast
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Back
Top