New layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Hello MalwareTips users,I am fairly new member here
So,in my opinion,I think,this site needs new layout. Something better,not just old white layout
It'll just give new shine to this forum. And I am surprised nobody suggested this at all

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
It has had a new layout. The theme that is the default was custom made. Personally nothing needs to change there.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Ahh, and I was really into this theme:p ... Well, I guess you can't make everyone happy! Oh wait, we can.... Why not change your theme? -
[attachment=3114]

Attachments

• theme.jpg
    theme.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 470

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Jack said:
Ahh, and I was really into this theme:p ... Well, I guess you can't make everyone happy! Oh wait, we can.... Why not change your theme? -
LMAO !! I kinda think 7 theme options is plenty :p

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Jack said:

Thanks for attachment,you can close this topic now. I didn't know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.