Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I agree, this is the kind of feature that can genuinely help people avoid getting tricked – especially those who don’t know what to look for in a scam.I actually really like this feature and when users know how to use it can really make them not get duped into a scam. Malwarebytes has been creating some interesting features and are getting closer and closer to catching up to the big guys.
View attachment 293217View attachment 293218
This is a new "in product app" for the paid version. This is also a beta which will be release to the public soon.somewhat unclear to me, and I went to their homepage, maybe I need more coffee... is scam guard a stand alone app, part of their browser extension, incorporated with their malwarebytes app??? First it took me to their enterprise pages, and $$$, then family plans, but unclear what app or how block??
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes