New Malwarebytes Web Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Check out the new look. Hopefully a new GUI coming out to match.

http://malwarebytes.org/

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Very nice. Don't know if I approve of the new tagline though :)

GUI is fine as it is really. It's what we're used to.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
But the GUI has been the same for years now. Time for a face lift to match the site. :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
They now show PRO and Free.

Looks very nice, makes me what to re-download Malwarebytes'.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
No reason not to use MBAM. It is the BEST on demand scanner around. I believe the previous site always showed PRO and Free. Mostly every site does show the differences between various software versions.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
They should definately add some blue to the GUI. That's there company color. And also there logo. I'd like the layout be kept the same though :)

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
True Tomo. But I never understood Kaspersky. The system tray icon is black/red but yet the main GUI and web site a green. LOL. Some blue would be good. Sveta and Chris from MRG have mentioned to me about MBAM's future. A new GUI may be on the way from the looks of the new site. Usually they go hand in hand.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
What I love about mbam (among other things) is that I can fire up a scan in about 5 seconds. 2 clicks and I'm away. Just hope they don't make it fiddly you know.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Looks pretty good!:D ..Seen this kind of templates a few times..The good part is that they are easy to customize...but I feel that they aren't very friendly....
invL8S.png

I do like the new dropdown menu from the header.....Overall a good improvment:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Very refreshing site for Malwarebytes I liked also the padlock thing with the logo of Malwarebytes.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I am loving this new website look alot, I also approve of hopefully a new GUI aswell for MBAM to which such products as SAS have done.

Edit: I dislike the fact that on the http://malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_pro#screenshots page they use Windows XP instead of using the current generation OS Windows 7, I'd say the aero would look alot better.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Nice Malwarebytes Enterprise seems its like for business there.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Love the new layout of the new website...I think that it is easier to use and navigate.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
@Mark Wow that's cool, See the new blue MBAM logo and the new font, I hopefully expect they will incorporate that look from enterprise edition into the main program. Looks very nice.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Cool that there branching out a bit with different products :)

Yes it would be good if they did the same to MBAM free and Pro and added some blue. It would make sense really.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I think its their time to change a bit from their GUI so it will bring a refresh from the users.

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
"Malwarebytes would like to be located deep underground in an airtight bunker accessible only through a secret underwater cave with at least three steel-plated airlocks. Instead, Malwarebytes has offices in San Jose, California. They do not have any airlocks but the office vacuum is extremely powerful."

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.