Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Security Essentials and Spybot

Lynne Haywood

Thread author
Verified
Jul 7, 2014
Came to MalwareTips for help - to remove Conduit Search. Over the years I have tried many 'virus removal / speed up your computer' help websites but they generally just take up my time while trying to sell me an anti-virus program. This site looks different. Hope so.

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
Hello @Lynne Haywood, and welcome to MT! Don't worry, you'll have the help you need, there are tons of skilled people here to do so! So please enjoy your stay and don't forget to make yourself at home! ^^

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining!! Hope you stay active in the forums

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Came to MalwareTips for help - to remove Conduit Search. Over the years I have tried many 'virus removal / speed up your computer' help websites but they generally just take up my time while trying to sell me an anti-virus program. This site looks different. Hope so.

I know what you mean, I've seen malware removal instructions that are based on templates with ads.

MT is different that's why I'm staying. Got a problem on a certain malware, simply ask for help I'm sure @TwinHeadedEagle can handle anything.

Reactions: TwinHeadedEagle

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello Lynne. Having just cleaned up your computer, I hope it remains light.:cool: I've confidence you'll get to the bottom of ridding your system of "conduit search". TwinHeadedEagle's post (above) contains the link to begin after which you can enjoy all the exceptionally informed subjects & fun items this site has to share with you, and maybe vice versa as well.
Thanks for joining us too!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.