New Member Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasidepier

Thread author
Jun 14, 2013
Thanks for your welcome, Jack. I have spent a little time trying to find my way around the site - reckon I'll need to spend more time on this:)
I have come to MalwareTips because I am having trouble with that blasted Babylon thing. Hope to find out how to deal with it.
Cheers.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

The first stop that we recommend is the PC Security Configuration Wizard so that we can give you feedback on your configuration.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

Once again welcome :)

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Sillama

Jun 15, 2013
Hi, I'm a retired school teacher from Maine, U.S.A., living in South Korea. Just got a new PC (local brand, Jooyonytech) about a month ago. I want to find out how to protect it. I have the free version of Avast anti-virus installed. OS is Windows 7. I mostly use Chrome, but occasionally use IE 10, mostly for reading the BBC and CBC news sites.

Les Parson

Jun 15, 2013
Hello,

I'm a new member and find this forum very useful and informative. Thank you for the invaluable service and advise.

Les Parson

Kerrichard

Jun 15, 2013
Hi
Just joined a couple of days ago. Name is Richard. I work in a pc repair shop, new tips and tricks are always welcome.

albanjhover

Jun 17, 2013
Hi! I am new here. I'm just love my PC so much but when it comes to viruses and malware things, I'm sure I could have just bought a new Pc but I'm penny less. I'm busy searching for solutions on the net but I couldn't find something usefull. Hmmm...But I know you got them here. Any pls!. Tnx so much.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.