New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brian

Thread author
Hi everyone. I was referred here by Watasha. This seems like a great site with helpful information. I see some familiar names here. I look forward to hearing from you all soon. :)

My website: Select Real Security

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
Good to see you here man. Post often...or just follow Laser around like elliotcroft does.:p

Chiron

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum.

I just glanced over your website and it seems to have some very useful information. I think I'll have to peruse it more thoroughly later.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
geohac said:
LaserWraith said:
Hi!

What forum did Watasha refer you from?

:p

Wilders

Chiron, I'm glad you found my site interesting.
He's inviting people from all the forums, how is anyone else supposed to refer anyone if he's already referred everyone?

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
elliotcroft said:
He's inviting people from all the forums, how is anyone else supposed to refer anyone if he's already referred everyone?

I know! I'm having to resort to advertising in my private communities. :slap:

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Well the more the better, will take the time (when I've recovered from this self-induced hangover) to take a read of your site. But for now we shall all have to endure to Watasha VS LasrerWraith Duel Of Death. :p

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Well the more the better, will take the time (when I've recovered from this self-induced hangover) to take a read of your site. But for now we shall all have to endure to Watasha VS LasrerWraith Duel Of Death. :p

It's all part of the big plan. :cool:

B

Brian

Thread author
Hi Pranay. :)

Thanks for taking the time to look at my site AyeAyeCaptain.

B

Brian

Thread author
Thanks Watasha.

By the way, I have just created a Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Real-Security/183531648355895 Please visit and become a fan. Also, please suggest (or share) my fan page to your friends. I would greatly appreciate it!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Already Liked and added to my Pages' Favourites. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.