Newer Asus G11CD Infected CPU and Memory Very high during idle and I have tried everything I can :(

ObimudgeKenobi

New Member
Please help me Ive tired everything . I apologize for using the above bars to type my text , I didn't know there weaws room here, just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse, I believe I have included the necessary information to tell you what my problem is above ,I really appreciate your time , most of my games are paid for in steam and origin if there is anything that shouldn't be please go ahead and delete it I just want my computer to play my games again anfd noit be at 60 5 sitting on the desktop in idle please. Thank you
 

Attachments

Hello,


51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.png
Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Start Scan.
  • If threats are detected, click the Quarantine Selected button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the Reports tab.
  • Double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.



Please download Zemana AntiMalware and save it to your Desktop.
  • Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
  • Without changing any options, press Scan to begin.
  • After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.​
  • Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
  • Click on
    4zu6vb.jpg
    icon and double click the latest report.
  • Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
  • The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top