NIS 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkelixa

Thread author
Jul 3, 2011
So who is using Norton Internet Security 2012 these days and acutally feels safe using it?

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
I'm using the trial at the moment. Yes I do feel safe, as I don't visit malicious sites or download malware onto my PC.

darkelixa

Thread author
Jul 3, 2011
Giving it another whirl as I pluged my Hard Drive into the proper Master slave drive lol runs alot faster

mhartsellm

Mar 8, 2011
I feel quite safe using NIS 2012 as my only real time protection as I have since NIS 2010. I enjoy all the new features and improvements NIS brings to the table. I must say however 2012 does have some bugs that must be fixed and all one has to do is visit the Norton Community Forum and read about others experiences with this product. I myself have only experienced a few minor bugs however. I feel confident Symantec will have these issues resolved in short order.

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/bd-p/nis_feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.