Solved No access through browser while malwarebytes is running

Baris

Thread author
Oct 30, 2017
I have no internet access through my browsers after clean up with malwarebytes, i prefer not to open the steam and other progs while this problem continues. so i dont know if they also have this problem. now i write using the same computer but malwarebytes program is closed.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    135.2 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    59 KB · Views: 1

Baris

Thread author
Oct 30, 2017
Hello,

Can you uninstall MalwareBytes and reboot your system? Also, did you reboot your computer after removal?

Yes i did reboot my system after removal, i believe if i uninstall the malwarebytes it will solve the issue, since i can use my pc well withot it running, but i am not 100% sure that i am clean.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.