No Mans Sky

Infrared

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 15, 2014
Hello MalwareTips Members, So i would like to introduce this interesting game to you, Notice this game will be realeased for ps4 first then xbox later on. This game is amazing though because if you ever had a dream to travel space then this gives you the chance to, this game generates planets with each planet being unique and each planet having something to itself just check this video out and i can not wait for this to be released on the xbox console what about you?

1. Initial release date: 2015
  2. Developer: Hello Games
  3. Publisher: Hello Games
  4. Platforms: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows

Last edited:
Reactions: Janl92l

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
If I could afford it, I would play eve online. But there are in my opinion, way too many FPS shooters and not enough space combat type games.
By the way, I aced the Tom Clancy's Hawx and the Ace Combat Series of games :D

Maikuolan

Level 1
Verified
Feb 19, 2015
Looks pretty good.

Their official website lists a 2015 release, but doesn't list a specific date, or price, so far as I could see; Any speculations on release date and/or price? I -may- buy into it, depending on how long the wait is, how much it ends up costing and if I still remember about it by the time it comes out.

I definitely think procedurally generated content is the way of the future for big world games such as these; It really adds to the value of gameplay something significantly, in a way that statically pre-built content, sometimes, but comparatively rarely, offers.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.