Solved no such interface supported error

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
hiya guys today i did 2 drivers updates with driver booster PRO - then windows update - then i used glary utilites for cleaning and then hell broke through i keep getting this error - no such interface supported on some programs and chrome i have to uninstall it and then re-install it because the shortcut cant open chrome please i need help with this ok and thanks alot

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
There is probably no helpful info that you can get now except for in the future don't use Driver Update programs get your drivers from the hardware manufacture website and don't run aggressive system cleaners, stick to CCleaner which is safe.

You could try running System Restore to restore your system to a point before you did the driver updates and aggressive cleaning.
Sometimes the only way you can fix this kind of damage is reinstall Windows or restore a backup image.

Thanks. :D

Upvote 0

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
nope system restore didnt work maybe i should get a partation and do a dual boot with linux

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.