Nokia N9 review: It's incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
Last week we received a review device of the Nokia N9, a phone that was "dead" before it launched, and was superseded this week at Nokia World when the Finnish phone manufacturer announced it's new Lumia line up. I've held off publishing a review like this until the Windows Phone variants were out, so I could look at them and honestly say how the N9 stacks up.
OKLPy.png

As you can see from the table above, the N9 pretty much comes in any flavor you like, with multiple storage options available, and the device will work on almost any network you can throw at it. You will, however, need a MicroSIM to use the N9.
read more

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Nice to see Nokia N9 given a positive review. I've been a Nokia user since 2005 with the XpressMusic Phones, I'm currently using Nokia 5800 XM and I'm happy with it although I'm giving N9 a consideration right now.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I have used Android before and I must say that it's a great OS, Symbian is still great in my opinion and the improvements that are being brought in by Nokia is very welcome.

E

Exorcizm

I think this belongs in the your review/ hardware discussion threads instead! :D

Very nice review, looks like Nokia is stepping it up a little..

Although it will never be as good as android :D (puts on fanboy cap)!

Symbian has definately come a long way!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Exorcizm said:
You should get this phone!

It would definately be an upgrade :p

Yeah, well don't have the money at the moment. So time to start saving.

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
Exorcizm said:
You should get this phone!

It would definately be an upgrade :p

Yeah, well don't have the money at the moment. So time to start saving.

Create a Fake Antivirus xD

See the posts on my news thread! :D - http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Number-of-Fake-Antivirus-Attacks-Has-Decreased-Considerably-Researchers-Say

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Exorcizm said:

See the posts on my news thread! :D - http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Number-of-Fake-Antivirus-Attacks-Has-Decreased-Considerably-Researchers-Say

Haha, that would be a great idea, but people might not believe this :p Plus I am not that good at coding anyway. :)

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
Exorcizm said:

Haha, that would be a great idea, but people might not believe this :p Plus I am not that good at coding anyway. :)

Well we all learn with practice :D haha

BTW Don't create a virus... i was joking :) haha

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Exorcizm said:

Hahaha, I was not going too.

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
Exorcizm said:

Hahaha, I was not going. I am bad at the coding part :p

Well why do you think I said we all learn with practise haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.