Battle NordVPN, SurfShark or Windscribe for every day use?

Compare list
NordVPN
SurfShark
Windscribe

Chausko

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 25, 2018
Hello,
I use VPN on Android, Windows and I am connect all time. So my question is which from these VPN have stable and fast speed servers? (and of course good for gaming).
Thank you!

neversea

Apr 9, 2019
IMHO Surfshark is better for Android than the other two because it runs on IKEv2 protocol that gives a stable connection and the connection time to the server is ~1s. Unless you need a huge amount of servers because Surfshark currently offers 800+. If that's not an issue (the number is not bad, just major providers have more) I'd go for it, I tried playing Diablo 3 with VPN on and no probs, but check your ping on ookla speed test or somewhere, I got 9ms ping which is enough for gaming.

Reactions: Chausko

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
My advice for this subject:
  • Free: Windscribe
  • Paid: NordVPN
The above is an opinion made from the suggestions you gave, hope this helps. It also depends if you wanna pay or have a free VPN.

~LDogg
I suspect the Free VPN usage in Windscribe would not be enough, since OP is connected all the time on Desktop and Mobile

For example, my data usage average(s) per month;
- for Windows 10 in the last 30 days has been 10 GB (Laptop WiFi).
- for Android in the last 30 days is about 45 GB (WiFi & 4G)

OP would definitely need to subscribe for a monthly plan.

Last edited:

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Do you experience random disconnect and long connect on Windflix US?
Yes, I do sometimes experience disconnects, but it is mostly based on which server. Some servers are great and some are more 'unstable'. The main thing I love about Windscribe is the Windflix servers, it has US, UK, Canada and Japan.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.