App Review Norman Security Suite 10 Beta Test(MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Cool thanks MalwareDoctor
Norman has always has the detect but cant remove issue,
It can detect lots of malware but sometimes just dose not know how to remove it

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Nice review again, but did struggle with low res video and audio though at times.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
NSG001 said:
Nice review again, but did struggle with low res video and audio though at times.
I do not know what happened with the 720p I normally use, I will try later to upload the review again in HD.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
MalwareDoctor said:
I do not know what happened with the 720p I normally use, I will try later to upload the review again in HD.
That would be great, thankyou :)

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
NSG001 said:
MalwareDoctor said:
That would be great, thankyou :)

Sorry NSG001. I have been working on trying various things to bring up the resolution of the video for a while now. It still says 360p but it looks better to me(you will have to be the judge on that one).Next time the resolution will be better.

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
detection quite good, but Norman GUI is not good enough to me :( (no offense)....... they do not even try to change it to some modern look.....

Artemis

Aug 5, 2012
How in the Sandbox program looks matter?
You could test it on maximum settings? (Shares "promt" or "Deny")

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Malware Maniac said:
Artemis said:
You could test it on maximum settings? (Shares "promt" or "Deny")

He tests all products on factory default settings.

Malware Maniac is correct. So far, I have yet to do a review that was not using factory settings(not saying that I will not one day). It just keeps things more simple and gives people(especially on YouTube)less room to bicker saying that I do not test all products equally. It's not that I am afraid of these "faceless" critics, I just like to avoid conflict when it is not necessary.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.