Expired Norton 360 for 3 months for free. 3 device protection

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6608
How to get a license
Follow the trick to get the 3 months license i tried it before it is long but worth to try :) :)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Get your free Norton 360 license for 3 months (90 days). Protect up to 3 of your devices with effective real-time protection and password manager
Norton 360 for 3 months for free

Norton 360 is real-time threat protection with a multi-level advanced security system that helps protect your devices from existing and latest malware and online threats, as well as protect confidential and financial information when you go online.

The Password Manager , which is part of the subscription, is a secure and reliable repository that offers the simple creation, storage and management of passwords, credit card information and other credentials on the Internet.
To get a free Norton 360 license for 90 days for 3 devices, follow these steps:
1. Download the comprehensive antivirus from the following link, selecting Norton 360 for 3 months for free on the download page and install on your computer:
Download Norton 360
Supported operating systems Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 32 | 64-bit.
2. Create an account in Help> Account> Create Account .
Create an account

Note
After installing and creating an account, download the latest version by selecting " Norton 360 to upgrade , and install over. After rebooting the system, log in to your account.
3. You will receive a free Norton 360 license for 3 months with the ability to install on 3 devices - Windows and Mac computers, Android mobile devices, iPhone and iPad. To install on other devices, use your account information and my.norton.com portal .
Terms of Offer

• You get a license for 3 months (90 days) for 3 devices only for home (personal) use.
  • You get free updates during the license term.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • The license expires from the moment the antivirus is installed.

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
I installed this in a sandbox and it works !

However, the installation file is from a third party website (comms.ru). I get a bit nervous installing security software that isn't downloaded directly from the vendor's website- in this case Norton.

Can someone assure me that this download is safe and not some sort of trojan posing as Norton 360 ?

Otherwise, this an excellent download. Norton don't give a way free trials of 360 at the moment and I've been wanting to check it out.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
I installed this in a sandbox and it works !

However, the installation file is from a third party website (comms.ru). I get a bit nervous installing security software that isn't downloaded directly from the vendor's website- in this case Norton.

Can someone assure me that this download is safe and not some sort of trojan posing as Norton 360 ?

Otherwise, this an excellent download. Norton don't give a way free trials of 360 at the moment and I've been wanting to check it out.
I think you can download any hash verfier software and compare the hash 🤔🤔

B

BVLon

Try to download it and when I install it I only get the Russian language and I didn't understand anything, does anyone know if it can be put in English?

View attachment 233993
If you download it in Russian, you'll have to reinstall an US/UK version. To check whether the download is legit, look for Symantec/Norton certificate.

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Norton Security Deluxe for 3 months free
To obtain a 90-day Norton Security free license for 5 devices, here are:

1. Download the comprehensive antivirus on the following link by selecting Norton Security for 3 months for free on the download page and install it on your computer:

Download Norton Security

Supported Windows 10 operating systems / 8.1 / 8 / 7 32/64-bit.

2. Create an account in the Help menu of My Norton's create an account.

Note

Once you've installed and created your account, download the latest version by selecting Norton Security for updates and set it on top. After rebooting the system, log in to your account.
3. You will get a free Norton Security Deluxe license for 3 months with the ability to install on 5 devices - Windows and Macs, Android mobile devices, iPhone and iPad. Use your account information and my.norton.com portal to install on other devices.

Terms of offer

• You get a license for 3 months (90 days) for 5 devices only for home (personal) use.
  • You get free upgrades during the validity of the license.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • The license expires when the account is installed and created.

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
The 3- month trial was posted on the comms.ru website again on 26th Dec 2020.
I suggest translating the page from Russian (assuming you are not Russian) and following the instructions from there.

If you are nervous about downloading antivirus software directly from comms.ru, you could firstly install it in a virtual machine and complete the registration process there. To install on other devices you can then download from the official Norton site before logging in with your registration details.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.