Expired Norton AntiVirus 2012 - FREE 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Keep your computer safe from viruses and spyware with the industry’s most powerful protection.
Superior protection and per- formance.
Won’t slow down your computer or disrupt your work and play.

Download: http://us.norton.com/ps/loem/EN/Facebook/index.html

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Actually its likely similar to the giveaway from Facebook Security which guarantees 6 Months Protection for Norton AV 2012.

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
@jamescv7: May be :)

Other Get free 6 months Norton Antivirus 2012
Norton+AntiVirus+2012.png

http://us.norton.com/ps/loem/EN/Facebook/index.html

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Guys,

Is this 6 months license activated already...? I mean once you download it'll be activated or is the license embedded in the app itself.?.. Sorry for the questions here ;) I plan to shelf it first as I am waiting on a rather new system.

Thank you :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Once its installed the license would be activated so that you can update for the latest threats. :)

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
jamescv7 said:
Once its installed the license would be activated so that you can update for the latest threats. :)

@jamescv7,

Thanks there. So if I understand it right, the NAV 2012 download has "a specific key once activated"..yes? The given download link is only for the 6months license..yes? Sorry kinds slow on this --getting sleepy, thank you for understanding :)

So I can hang-on to it say, 2 to 3 months more...?

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Just got confirmation that the download .exe from the link countdown is already "on" and will expire on October 2012. So whether you install it later it still will expire October 2012. Still nice though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.