Expired Norton Antivirus 2014 Free Download with 180 Days Trial Product Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Just my opinion, but Rus Anca's way of doing this seems like its dishonest with the switching of the products to exploit a weakness in the Norton activation system. I'm supprised the admins allow this here. PeAcE

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014

Yes, it works. I have just installed in vmware to test it:

IMG0000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SkyJP

Yes, it works. I have just installed in vmware to test it:

View attachment 68617

Not going to ask the reason of her banning. She was a nice Romanian girl posting giveaways in MT

The download page does not state whether the 90 day trial version is compatible with Windows 10 so users may experience problems with this version of the product on Windows 10.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
The download page does not state whether the 90 day trial version is compatible with Windows 10 so users may experience problems with this version of the product on Windows 10.

Personally, I don't use Norton products. I run eset smart for many years. I read some comments in Russian forums where users say NS-2015 compatible with Windows 10. Besides this, I don't think that all users migrated to Windows 10. I still use Windows 7 Pro and not going to migrate to Windows 10. However, I installed it as second Os but still use Windows 10. Maybe, some day I will run Windows 10 :)

Reactions: SCORPION
S

SkyJP

Personally, I don't use Norton products. I run eset smart for many years. I read some comments in Russian forums where users say NS-2015 compatible with Windows 10. Besides this, I don't think that all users migrated to Windows 10. I still use Windows 7 Pro and not going to migrate to Windows 10. However, I installed it as second Os but still use Windows 10. Maybe, some day I will run Windows 10 :)

Being a longtime Kaspersky user and recent ESET user on multiple PC's, it's unlikely I may move to Norton (nonetheless I think, overall, Norton has one of the best paid security suites on the market alongside Emsisoft, Kaspersky and ESET).

Norton's 2015 products are compatible with Windows 10 if they are updated to the latest version. However, it seems that the installer from the 90-day trial is not compatible with Windows 10. I believe if you used the installer in W7/W8.1, updated Norton, then upgraded to Windows 10, it should work.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Norton's 2015 products are compatible with Windows 10 if they are updated to the latest version. However, it seems that the installer from the 90-day trial is not compatible with Windows 10. I believe if you used the installer in W7/W8.1, updated Norton, then upgraded to Windows 10, it should work.

But using some tricks you can extract a product key for 3 months. And then you use with the latest version

ravi prakash saini

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 22, 2015
One can get Norton at discount rate after chating to their customer care executive but he has to shamelessly ask for discount. I find their support the best in the industry,however do not like their products because they are not tweak friendly

Reactions: frogboy

vgchat

Level 1
Verified
Mar 22, 2013
It's just an old thread that hasn't been locked yet. No one knows how it managed to escape that fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.