Expired Norton Antivirus 2014 Free Download with 180 Days Trial Product Key

Expired Giveaways
53 Replies 429,073 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread details

Yes, it works. I have just installed in vmware to test it:

IMG0000.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it works. I have just installed in vmware to test it:

View attachment 68617



Not going to ask the reason of her banning. She was a nice Romanian girl posting giveaways in MT

The download page does not state whether the 90 day trial version is compatible with Windows 10 so users may experience problems with this version of the product on Windows 10.
 
The download page does not state whether the 90 day trial version is compatible with Windows 10 so users may experience problems with this version of the product on Windows 10.

Personally, I don't use Norton products. I run eset smart for many years. I read some comments in Russian forums where users say NS-2015 compatible with Windows 10. Besides this, I don't think that all users migrated to Windows 10. I still use Windows 7 Pro and not going to migrate to Windows 10. However, I installed it as second Os but still use Windows 10. Maybe, some day I will run Windows 10 :)
 
Personally, I don't use Norton products. I run eset smart for many years. I read some comments in Russian forums where users say NS-2015 compatible with Windows 10. Besides this, I don't think that all users migrated to Windows 10. I still use Windows 7 Pro and not going to migrate to Windows 10. However, I installed it as second Os but still use Windows 10. Maybe, some day I will run Windows 10 :)

Being a longtime Kaspersky user and recent ESET user on multiple PC's, it's unlikely I may move to Norton (nonetheless I think, overall, Norton has one of the best paid security suites on the market alongside Emsisoft, Kaspersky and ESET).

Norton's 2015 products are compatible with Windows 10 if they are updated to the latest version. However, it seems that the installer from the 90-day trial is not compatible with Windows 10. I believe if you used the installer in W7/W8.1, updated Norton, then upgraded to Windows 10, it should work.
 
Norton's 2015 products are compatible with Windows 10 if they are updated to the latest version. However, it seems that the installer from the 90-day trial is not compatible with Windows 10. I believe if you used the installer in W7/W8.1, updated Norton, then upgraded to Windows 10, it should work.

But using some tricks you can extract a product key for 3 months. And then you use with the latest version
 
One can get Norton at discount rate after chating to their customer care executive but he has to shamelessly ask for discount. I find their support the best in the industry,however do not like their products because they are not tweak friendly
 
It's just an old thread that hasn't been locked yet. No one knows how it managed to escape that fate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top