Norton Core is Now Available!

$279.99 - Interested in the Norton Core Router (with Real-Time protection)?

• Yes, I will buy this product

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, the price is too high

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No, I don't need this type of router/technology

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Norton Core is Now Available!

We are truly breaking new ground with our first foray into the world of consumer hardware. We are very excited to announce the launch of Norton Core - a standalone, secure WiFi router that protects a connected home network, while delivering the highest level of performance.

How do I purchase Norton Core?
You can purchase from the Norton Online Store or you can directly contact Norton Support to place your order.

What are the countries Norton Core is available in?
Norton Core is currently available in the US only. Dates of availability in other countries will be announced as and when made available.

What languages will be available for Norton Core?
Norton Core currently supports US English only.

For more information and Top FAQs on Norton Core, visit Norton Support page. Please feel free to post your queries in the Norton Core forum board. For discussions about Norton Core app, please visit Norton Core Mobile App board.

Source: Norton Core is Now Available!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.