Expired Norton Internet Security 2013 and 360 - Free 90 days trial

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Product name: Norton Internet Security 2013 and Norton 360
Promo links: ----
Direct download links:
Norton Internet Security 2013: http://buy-download.norton.com/downloads/OEM/20.1/NIS/NIS_20.1.0.24_SYMTB_PR_MRFTT_361_7599-PCWE2.exe
Norton 360 : http://download.pcwelt.de/area_release/files/39/BE/39BEABEB2B1F8BD97DF3CE8749BF1174/N360_20.1.0.24_SYMTB_PR_MRFTT_362_7488_PCWE1.exe

The above links will automatically download NIS 2013 and Norton 360 with a free 90 days trial.
Enjoy!

occi_l

Nov 25, 2012
This is great, thanks
Although i am not sure if it is going to work or not - it came up with security key of sorts and said that it was for less than my current sub
Prior to installation I uninstalled Norton I had from the Control Panel (as it expires today)
I wonder if it did not uninstall entirely or if that key message is just to be ignored ....
Grateful for advice/comments. Cheers.

occi_l

Nov 25, 2012
occi_l said:
This is great, thanks
Although i am not sure if it is going to work or not - it came up with security key of sorts and said that it was for less than my current sub
Prior to installation I uninstalled Norton I had from the Control Panel (as it expires today)
I wonder if it did not uninstall entirely or if that key message is just to be ignored ....

Phew! This may have been sorted now.

Installation number one got corrupted and was not working too well, even though I uninstalled the earlier Norton , the error message was "8504,104"
Spent a few hours working through the Norton support advices which did nto seem to do much; and
finally cleared the registry of the Norton Utility and run Norton Removal Tool.
After that the trial installation from Norton Account seems to work without any error messages or messages about keys
Fingers Crossed

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
I really hope I am not offtopic, but I dare to ask you fellas how does this 180 days trial works? After installing the program, what it's the road to follow to get this 180 days of using the program?

DarkBlue

Feb 8, 2013
occi_l said:
This is great, thanks

the only way to instal again a free trial norton is to re-install your`e windows...

Inner Eye

Jul 23, 2012
Hi

Can any one pl. give here the key to activate with it? I just downloaded norton and it has 30 days free trial. then i saw this post.
thanks in advance.

occi_l said:
occi_l said:
This is great, thanks

Phew! This may have been sorted now.

Installation number one got corrupted and was not working too well, even though I uninstalled the earlier Norton , the error message was "8504,104"
Spent a few hours working through the Norton support advices which did nto seem to do much; and
finally cleared the registry of the Norton Utility and run Norton Removal Tool.
After that the trial installation from Norton Account seems to work without any error messages or messages about keys
Fingers Crossed

Val7

May 26, 2013
Yet, to get the key you can glance here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/164011307108818/

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.