App Review Norton Internet Security 2013 Test (Pokerwaffle)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

How would you rate Norton Internet Security 2013?

• 5 Stars (Excellent)

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • 4 Stars (Very Good)

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • 3 Stars (Good)

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • 2 Stars (Fair)

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • 1 Star (Poor)

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I didn't try this product!

Votes: 29 25.2%

• Total voters

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Norton Internet Security 2013 Test
Video Produced and Uploaded to YouTube by Pokerwaffle

Kindly N.B.
The original video is not posted by me.
Any questions or criticisms should be directed to the author of the video only.
Don't expect me to start debates about them.
These are posted for the communities education and for entertainment purposes only :)

Last edited by a moderator:

orestisssss

Aug 6, 2012
Nice video also, for anyone who wants to use norton just set heuristics to agressive and boottime protection to agressive it only slows down 2 seconds from normal from my tests.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
mahdiameri said:
با سلام به شما مدیر محترم وهمه همکاران با مرامتان وممنونم از این انتی ویروس قدرتمند که کمک زیادی به کاربران میکند وکامپیوتر انهارا از هر گونه الودگی به ویروس نجات میدهد ومن خوشحالم که توانسته ام در این سایت ثبت نام کنم واز اموزش دوستان بهرمند شوم وامیدوارم این سایت همیشه برقرار باشد وانتی ویروس نورتون یکی از بهترینها است

Please use English language.Thank You

mahdiameri translated text said:
Hello to all of you esteemed colleagues Mramtan Vmmnvnm director of the powerful antivirus that will help users mohamad saves them from any infection and I'm glad that I could register on this site would benefit from teaching friends Vamydvarm this Norton Antivirus is one of the best pick-up site is always maintained

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Norton does, well but the thing that I have not liked about it is that it leaves stuff behind on the uninstall. :-/

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
tariq al said:
i vote for "poor"
HIPS is week , sonar just name "fake"

my opinion

HIPS is weak :huh: Gosh,didn't know NIS has HIPS.Could you please point me in the right direction and tell me more about Norton's HIPS?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.