App Review Norton Internet Security 2014 (Manzaitest)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
First of all please learn the difference between NASA and the NSA. Secondly, if the NSA (or even the NASA lol) wanted to get into your private Windows computer, they would get in. They don't even need purposefully preinstalled backdoors for that (and of course there is all that information you are disclosing about yourself online, which is uploaded to external servers they have access to).

Yes NSA
First of all please learn the difference between NASA and the NSA. Secondly, if the NSA (or even the NASA lol) wanted to get into your private Windows computer, they would get in. They don't even need purposefully preinstalled backdoors for that (and of course there is all that information you are disclosing about yourself online, which is uploaded to external servers they have access to).

Yes NSA Sorry.

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012

True. There is no privacy. Feeling of protection or freedom are just that ... false feeling's :)

Reactions: Tony Cole

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
thanks for the review!! :)
I have tested NIS 2014 two times, it did left some malware behind, but its still a very good product.
I ve also tested NIS 2015 beta and it proved even better than the 2014 version.

Reactions: Manzai

Raider Red

Level 2
Verified
Feb 5, 2013
Thanks for the nice review Manzai! I have two family members using NIS 2014 and no slow downs or problems...good protection. I don't like the NSA either but whom do you trust anymore? :(

Reactions: Manzai

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.