.norvas ransomware deleting?

HamaHawlery

Thread author
May 28, 2019
Hello My PC accidentally have infected with a ransomware named by .norvas Which it has locked all the files located in my PC from everywhere The files have the same size but locked with an extension (.norvas) And it kept asking me for installing tools and programs again and again Then it left me a notepad message which it says as the attached image And as i noticed recently, the internet connection has been corrupted which doesn't connect to the network and says the DNS is not connecting The files are very important for me, the PC contains all my works files which i have been working on for 2 years I need them to be recovered ASAP Is there any help from here for this case please?

Attachments

• IMG-4c0a2ac7547b617a2e311021a8296742-V.jpg
    IMG-4c0a2ac7547b617a2e311021a8296742-V.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 7

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.