NoVirusThanks ExeRadar Pro v2.7

Product name
NoVirusThanks ExeRadar Pro
Pros
  • - Very Light on system responsiveness
    - High level of protection given by well-thought features.
    - Very simple to use
    - Very responsive support team, very open to suggestions
CONS
- Beginners may find the numbers of alerts dissuasive, but this is the purpose of all Anti-Executable/HIPS.
BOTTOM LINE
ERP is a young but very well designed product, it will give you a high level of protection and control over the processes running on your system. I like its simplicity and lightness.
I highly suggest you to try it.

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
What is the difference between NoVirus Thanks EXE Radar pro and VoodooShiled? Which program is better for home user?

Can I use these programs with F Secure IS?

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
VS is just a "advanced" UAC while ERP is an anti-executable/drivers , ERP protection range is wider than VS; personnlly i used both and my choice goes largely to ERP
Hi, just a question, because I was a beta tester of VS 2 and I never used ERP.... Is VS's methodology simpler and easier than ERP's in handling malware? Thanks.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi, just a question, because I was a beta tester of VS 2 and I never used ERP.... Is VS's methodology simpler and easier than ERP's in handling malware? Thanks.
Hi @ifacedown. I've just read your question from some time ago, & think Umbra answers it (6 posts above) as 'yes', by comparing VS to UAC whereas ERP is anti executable/drivers.:)

Reactions: scot and Moose

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Hi. Can I check if you allow the signed software to run but block processes from USB, and both clauses valid for my case, will it still run too?

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
you dont need since KIS/ESET has HIPS than monitor a wider range of items; anti-executables are lighter and easier to use.

Hello,
I read this old topic and I'm interesting by NVT-ERP.
Is it needed to use it with Emsisoft Internet Security ?

Reactions: DardiM

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
This thread is over 6 months old... but, @Captain Awesome and @Umbra are correct; no need for NVT ERP with EIS - unless you are paranoid and want to monitor and control the entire system + command lines.

You are using outdated version of NVT ERP; current version is 3.X. You can get it on Wilders NVT ERP thread - it is freeware now.

Hello,
Thanks @Captain Awesome and @hjlbx :)
I did not test NVT ERP yet, and I will not test it if EIS is enough;)

Reactions: frogboy

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
This thread is over 6 months old... but, @Captain Awesome and @Umbra are correct; no need for NVT ERP with EIS - unless you are paranoid and want to monitor and control the entire system + command lines.

You are using outdated version of NVT ERP; current version is 3.X. You can get it on Wilders NVT ERP thread - it is freeware now.
NVT ERP website still saying trial or purchase? Do you have a link to wilders where it says free?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.