Showcase Noxx's Gaming PC

OS installed
Windows 10 Home Premium
Motherboard
MSI Gaming 970 Gaming AM3+/AM3 AMD 970 and SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
CPU
AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz (4.1 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W FD6300WMHKBOX Desktop Processor
GPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
RAM
Ripjaw Series 12.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Storage
465GB Seagate ST3500418AS ATA Device
PSU
Cooler Master GX - 750W Power Supply with 80 PLUS Bronze Certification
Keyboard and Mouse
niceEshop 6 Buttons 2000 DPI Wired LED Optical Gaming Game Mouse

Blackweb Centaur Gaming Keyboard
Accessories
Sentey GS-4731 Virtual 7.1 USB DAC Arches with Vibration Intelligent 4d Extreme Bass Gaming Headphone with In-line Control - White

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan

Anker® Gaming Mouse Pad with Special-Textured Surface - Medium Size (12.6 × 10.6 × 0.1in)
N

Noxx

Thread author
I'm cheap and most of my money goes to my library, haha. In any case, I can play most games on decent graphics, so that's really all that matters to me. Currently playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm, so if anyone plays either of those titles, hit me up and I'll send you my info. Any constructive criticism is welcome, but it may take a few months... err, years, to consider any changes. :D

- Noxx

N

Noxx

Thread author
I meant to convey that this was my showcase pc, not my security configuration. I would edit the thread title to better reflect that, but I don't have that ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
I'm cheap and most of my money goes to my library, haha. In any case, I can play most games on decent graphics, so that's really all that matters to me. Currently playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm, so if anyone plays either of those titles, hit me up and I'll send you my info. Any constructive criticism is welcome, but it may take a few months... err, years, to consider any changes. :D

- Noxx
I was planing to build a pc like this but with a intel pentium g3258 overclocked. Can your machine play the lastest games well?

N

Noxx

Thread author
@Noxx - sorry, my bad... deleted.

Nah it's okay man. I should have phrased the title better.

@Dani Santos -- my machine can play everything on medium or greater (most of the time high) settings so long as I'm easy on the shadows, v-sync, and anti-aliasing. At this point in time it's absolutely essential to have at least 8gb (I recommend 12gb) in DDR3+ ram, a minimum of 750Ti or AMD equivalent graphics card, and AMD 3.2/3.4 GHZ+ Quad-Core/Intel equivalent.

Reactions: Dani Santos

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.