NSA's Malware Infection Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
No one except the NSA knows which 50,000 networks it injected data-thieving malware into, so what's a cautious enterprise network manager to do? Pretty much business as usual, suggested Enterprise Management Associates' Jim Frey. However, what's "usual" these days is hypervigilance -- continuous monitoring and analysis to uncover unusual patterns and proactively respond

MORE:
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/79525.html

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Just think of all the noobs out there that they are spying on that don't have the knowledge or sense enough to install a solid BB (much-the-less train it) and some trustworthy virtualization. I have talked to gov't arms contractors and they don't have anything more than Norton. I think anyone in those type of positions should have Comodo and Sandboxie. Some geek can set Comodo up for 'em. I would say Kaspersky, but they have no business on government computers in the West. LOL No matter, I am sure Putin's boys have dug in deep into our computers. King Barry has helped move that along at a good clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.