sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Intuitive interface

Built with a particular attention on ease of use so that you can focus on more important things around customization choices. Dynamic menus, easy image mount overview, single-file settings, and many more details which help you be more productive.
screenshot-ui.png

Live install modifications

Featuring a live edit mode, a unique feature allowing you to modify already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify like you would an image and reboot if necessary; instant results.
screenshot-live.png

Component Removal

Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory.
Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot.
screenshot-components.png

Hardware Targeting

NTLite can gather host machine hardware list and use it in all of its features.
Hardware target checklist is a particularly helpful feature, allowing you to see in advance for any missing drivers on the resulting deployment before applying changes.
This enables you to target another machine when preparing an image, while trying to reach minimum deployment size.
screenshot-hwcheck.png

Driver And Package Integration

Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages.
Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
screenshot-integration.png

Tweaks

Easily change various Windows settings on your live installation or an image.
Pre-configure Windows Features.
screenshot-tweaks.png

Automated Deployment

Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Multiple-choice options are presented with valid entries, no typing necessary.
There is an option to fill all the entries with the current Host machine data, allowing for fast setup.
screenshot-automate.png

Pending Changes Overview

All the important warnings, pending changes and operations are presented in a single page for quick review before applying those changes.
screenshot-preview.png

Native runtime, 32 and 64 bit.

NTLite does not require .NET Framework or any other addition to run under supported operating systems. This enables it to run faster and allows .NET Framework removal on the host machine. Supported Windows versions include Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
Unlock the potential with NTLite.
NTLite free version download -NTLite Free
HOME PAGE
Upgrade to Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: Manzai

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
I see this is an old post, but I was wondering if it would be possible to download an image after someone has done the customizing (reducing) windows 10, to save time. I have 2 retail Windows 10 USB's and Serials. So I can activate any Win 10 iso I install.

My reason is this: I want to install my hardware drivers from Asrock, and not have to uninstall drivers then reinstall. Plus when people use NTLite, they take out things many never use, and people install 3rd party software like VLC Media Player.

Just wondering, if anyone has a iso file or has a trusted friend with an iso file uploaded for download anywhere ?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.