Troubleshoot numbered app appearing in network usage

johnnyderuso

Thread author
Jul 27, 2021
Can someone please tell me what is the problem with my phone , when I go to app data usage on my Android phone it sais deleted apps and users and their is 3 or more applications running using my data named 20218 20214 20217 as if their was multiple users stealing my data and I feel like they are locating me I've tried reinitializing my phone it always comes back I've tried changing phones 3 times it eventually always comes back I've asked several friends if they had the same problem and they don't ,I want to know how to get rid of these users taking control of my device please please help someonr

Reactions: Nevi

Balrog

Level 6
Verified
May 5, 2015
Hello. The brand and model of your device is a good point to offer the correct way to initialize it to factory state.

But, it is worth asking, have you run any antimalware on the device?

Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.