Not hyper-threaded
Main Circuit Board b
Board: LENOVO SHARKBAY 0B98401 WIN
Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
UEFI: LENOVO FBKTD8AUS 09/17/2019
Drives
126.24 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
70.51 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space
SanDisk SD6SB1M128G1001 (128.04 GB) -- drive 0, s/n 144906403518, rev X232201, SMART Status: Healthy

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@numike:
  • I'm a bit confused :unsure: :unsure: if You have KAV2020, then You should put it in "Real-time Web & Malware Protection" section. Usually Windows Defender rea-time protection is disabled automatically when installed Kaspersky home products (unless You pause protection).
  • As for "Disk Imaging Backup", You may add Macrium Reflect Free or AOEMI Backupper, both are free and reliably.
  • As for "Data BackUp" consider also to use backup cloud services
About SysHardener I would put it in "RTP - Details of Custom security settings"...

Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, thanks for sharing :giggle:

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Like another one I commented on please take a look at either Tinywall or Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control, can stop threats such as these listed below:

1. Ransomware- Some ransomware must contact the C&C server before any encryption can take place. So, you get an outbound connection alert when ransomware runs. Block it and it won't be able to harm your data.
  2. Keyloggers- They can log almost anything. Problem occurs when the recorded data is transmitted to the cyber criminals who can misuse it. Damage can be prevented if you stop any malicious connection to happen from your end.
  3. Remote Access Trojan (RAT): Some RATs will operate by injecting directly into a legitimate Windows process like svchost, using this to connect out instead of some other executable that can be grossly apparent. Firewalls will not only block the hollowed process from connecting out, but they do it silently with any user input.

The rest of your setup looks great! Nice choice of Macrium as your backup solution too.

~LDogg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.