Nuno's mobile config

Nuno

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
Additionally I have Kaspersky Internet Security for android and the basic Security App from xiaomi that uses AVL, Tencent and Avast engines.

Reactions: Rengar and caba

Nuno

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
Great Mobile it seems. Thanks for sharing the specifications.
Being myself a student that can't really afford a high end device without asking for financial support, this device is amazing!
Has nice specs, a great battery and some nice features like fingerprint scanner and infrared sensor. And even a headphone jack, would you look at that!

Very happy with it!

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Nice device.
Everything fine, but I would use a VPN in work environment. Maybe I'm too paranoid :)

Reactions: Nuno

Nuno

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
Nice device.
Everything fine, but I would use a VPN in work environment. Maybe I'm too paranoid :)
I do have a VPN in my device :) Private Internet Access for android, so I'm secure in that level.
However, I do not work currently, I'm a university student and we can do whatever we want with uni internet :p

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I do have a VPN in my device :) Private Internet Access for android, so I'm secure in that level.
However, I do not work currently, I'm a university student and we can do whatever we want with uni internet :p

Nice :)
Abraço do Porto :)

Reactions: Nuno

Nuno

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
nice config. try astrill vpn, i found it really great
Thanks! :) I had never heard of astrill vpn but I've googled a bit about them and it seems like they keep logs of their customers despite their claims that state the opposite. They also identify you when you buy their service and all your logs will be forever associated to your account and IP address. They don't let you purchase it if you're under a VPN.
Unfortunately, there's no way to know if every VPN provider does this or not but despite being under US law, PIA seems to be the most trustworthy and transparent I've found.

Reactions: Game Of Thrones

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.