Troubleshooting NVCleanstall can not install NVidia 576.02 drivers?

Software Troubleshooting
7 Replies 3,870 Views

Morro

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
Describe the problem
See post.
What have you tried?
See post.
Current antivirus and security software
ESET Smart Security Premium
NVCleanstall gave me a warning that there was an update from 572.83 to 576.02. So I pick the following settings for the Driver download ...

- Display Driver
- Legacy Control Panel
- HD Audio via HDMI
- PhysX

I click next and the download starts. After that I check the box for "Disable telemetry" and I get the welcome screen from the NVidia install ... and then this screen?

1744822006655.png


I had no problems with installing the 572.83 NVidia drivers with NVCleanstall so excluding was not necessary so far. But still I did, and I even switched off (Temporarily.) the PUA protection from ESET Smart Security. Still the result was the same. Making an installation package with NVCleanstall also did not work. I could make an account on their support forum, but I have no desire to do that at the moment. However, I did see some else on their forum who had the same problem, so I am not the only one with this problem.

Has anyone here noticed this problem as well, or has any idea of a solution?
 
You need to have the Nvapp folder

Nope, never used the new NVAPP/ Someone on their support forum found out how to still install the 576.02 NVidia drivers with NVCleanstall.


I just installed the drivers using that method with NVCleanstall. :)
 
Upvote 0

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top