Advice Request NVT OSArmor + VirusTotaL API

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

What would you prefer?

• OSArmor+VirusTotal API+EXE Radar Pro

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • NVT OSArmor

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • NVT OSArmor+VirusTotal API

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yitworths

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
This thought is bugging for a while. I just can't help posting it.

OSArmor provides us some good default deny settings along with its anti exploit module.But what if NVT devs integrate VT api along with its own anti exe module in NVT OSArmor? I know I'm asking for too much. But that will make it much polished & complete product & it will provide superior protection overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: vtqhtr413
D

Deleted member 178

OSA merged with ERP will never happen, ERP is for advanced users while OSA was made for beginners.
The Strongest software of NVT is Smart Object Blocker, but it is GUI-less and oriented to very advanced users

yitworths

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
OSA merged with ERP will never happen, ERP is for advanced users while OSA was made for beginners.
The Strongest software of NVT is Smart Object Blocker, but it is GUI-less and oriented to very advanced users
yea, I got your point regarding usability. Many people don't like CLI even if they ain't any average joe. But what about VT api integration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.