Expired O&O Defrag 20 Professional for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.oo-software.com/en/special/dz629
How to get a license
Click on the link (below)
Enter your email then click button ''Request free license''
Check the email
You will get the download link (x64 or x86) & the serial number ..

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
MOvRjT6.jpg

Don’t let a slow computer spoil your work or fun! Let O&O Defrag optimize your hard disks and you can experience speed increases of up to 100%! Regular disk defragmentation optimizes your PC performance! Regular defragmentation speeds up systems, extends the life expectancy of hard disks and provides increased security. The new version O&O Defrag 20 can now also optimize and speed up PCs and servers over a Smartphone or Tablet. It is for the first time a Hybrid solution acting as a desktop solution and web app simultaneously. It is particularly with older systems where significant improvements in performance can be achieved using O&O Defrag, which often postpones the need to acquire a new PC for a long period of time. This not only saves money but also substantial resources. O&O Defrag has clear graphics that display which defrag action has led to which optimization success. O&O Defrag makes it possible to optimize SSD drives through TRIM commands regardless of their manufacturer even under Windows Vista. Access times for SSDs are sped up, and early wear and tear effects are prevented. O&O Defrag deletes the unused disk space upon request. This prevents confidential content of unsafely deleted temporary files being accessed by others.

GP: Registration for your FREE license of O&O Defrag 20

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I purchased Perfect Disk Pro, even got the latest update for Perfect Disk Pro. I believe this software does better than Perfect Disk Pro based on the fact that the current version of Perfect Disk Pro Licensed that I have gives me the BSD when trying to do a boot defrag, O&O Defrag 20 version does not, it completes without any problems. So I am left with the feeling that this is a much better offer than what I paid for, and honestly, there is no doubt because all the features actually work when what I paid for with PDP did not.

Thank you for the offer! Although I must add to that, I didn't like the newer version 21 because it ads extra programs to the mix that I would never used, I tried it and reinstalled this version. Thanks again!

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
I purchased Perfect Disk Pro, even got the latest update for Perfect Disk Pro. I believe this software does better than Perfect Disk Pro based on the fact that the current version of Perfect Disk Pro Licensed that I have gives me the BSD when trying to do a boot defrag, O&O Defrag 20 version does not, it completes without any problems. So I am left with the feeling that this is a much better offer than what I paid for, and honestly, there is no doubt because all the features actually work when what I paid for with PDP did not.

Thank you for the offer! Although I must add to that, I didn't like the newer version 21 because it ads extra programs to the mix that I would never used, I tried it and reinstalled this version. Thanks again!
You can try not enabling the boot defrag. And simply defrag normally.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014

First off I am using Windows 10 latest update version 1803.

I am replying to my own message because I think I made several mistakes with my reply for various reasons.

First off, I compared Perfect Disk Pro to O&O Defrag 20 and I said because of the boot defrag issue it was better. I was completely wrong on that because of various reasons.

1st reason, I tried them both on a REAL system, NOT VIRTUAL, without other software installed like I had been using them before.

But to be fair on what I have been saying, I have been using "Process Lasso Pro on my real system", and honestly, I have come to the conclusion that it may make your system more stable as it claims, but it will slow it down. I mean in all honesty : "PRO BALANCE, may mean CONSTRAINT?". I mean WTH?

I went so far today as to reinstall my entire PC and went one by one installing things. In the end when it come to defrag the PC I chose Perfect disk for the fact that there were more options and it's easier to setup, or I am familiar with it, and as soon as I installed it there was a new version so maybe the BSD on boot defrag has been fixed with my system.Although I haven't tried that as of yet.

I would still recommend this O&O Defrag 20 PRO to anyone needing a defrag program. It defrag's, but it offers more than Windows. But then again, who's to say the creators of the operating system that made their own defrag program was wrong in the first place ya know?

Here is where my issues with my system started :

I like Process Lasso, I've had mixed feeling over the last few years about it, but I must say that anything that tells your PC to act or work in a way it was not designed to do so to begin with will cause issue's in the end in my opinion. So I will no longer be using it.
My PC WITHOUT IT is now LIGHT YEARS faster than it was before on a fresh install without Process Lasso.

But to be fair, I made some changes to begin with with Process Lasso. The restraint part is what I just can't get out of my mind, BALANCE that is and RESTRAINT, I mean you can define it however you want, but the issue will always be : "Why fight your system when it works fine to begin with ya know". Nobody in their right mind would make an operating system that was not optimal to begin with. Would you not think?

Either way, this is not a knock on Process Lasso, Just my experience using it and my OPINION. When I use that software It always ends up bad and slowing down my PC because I like to tweak things too much. To be fair, but I am speaking on STOCK standard install settings, not just me making changes with the software. Over time it has slowed things down, with it's PRO RESTRAINT.
I think IN MY OPINION the people who designed Windows 10 know a little bit more on how to make your system balance and speed things up. In the past using XP/Windows 7/8/8.1 etc...... And earlier version I would have said "No, they don't". But here in 2018 : YES THEY DO! IN MY OPINION"

As for O&O Defrag 20 Pro , This giveaway version it's good, I guess. Never tried it without Process Lasso, but Perfect Disk is working great on this new reinstall and setup. So I think I will stick with whats working for now. Honestly, Dang! My system is so much faster without Process Lasso restraining things, or PRO BALANCING I should say.

Sometimes one action on your PC creates a separate reaction, meaning when you use software's that take control of how your PC reacts it causing your PC to become confused and makes it slow and such things. In my experience, I believe that is what was happening using Process Lasso. Even using standard install settings, the "GOVERNOR Factor" should say it all.

Either way. I know this thread will fall by the way side when the giveaway is expired. That's okay with me. But I just wanted to say that my comments concerning Perfect Disk Pro were not correct because I did not take into account the excess Giveaway software's I had installed at the time and they were probably the issue with my BSD using the Boot defrag to begin with. It works GREAT NOW!

Sorry for the drama folks, I just wanted to try and be clear and comment and when I am wrong, I'm wrong, I was wrong! And I might be wrong here, but I'm trying either way to correct my mistake's on my post here.

I'm not saying Process Lasso is bad. I'm just telling my experience using it, or perhaps my lack thereof so to say. Perfect disk Pro & O&O Defrag Pro 20 are both fine programs!

Have a great week everyone!

Lukajlo

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
Hmmm I have request but I didnt get any email from them. How long did you wait on free license?
Where can I download O&O 20 because on site is only O&O 21 version? Will can work with 21 version? Thanks

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Hmmm I have request but I didnt get any email from them. How long did you wait on free license?
Where can I download O&O 20 because on site is only O&O 21 version? Will can work with 21 version? Thanks

Download Archive

Check your spam box/folder or try use another email. The offer is for version 20 only.

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
I Don't like that defrag software, because it want install unnecessary services and tasks, always on in the background, and it does not work if you disable services and tasks to do it manually, wasting resources.

Gmoot76

Level 1
Verified
Aug 2, 2016
It only took me to a Subscription page

i subscribed and nothing happened

did i miss anything ??

thank u

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.