Expired O&O DiskImage 11 Professional

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.oo-software.com/en/special/btd347
How to get a license
1) Please provide O&O Software your email for the license key to be generated
2) Click on "Request a free license" after typing your email

Full notes:
[LIST]
[*]Please enter your e-mail and click the "Request free license" button
[*]You will soon receive an email from us. Please click on the link in the email to complete the registration.
[*]Please note that due to the many requests for this promotion, the creation of your personalized license may take longer than usual.
[*]If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder.
[*]We will send your free license code and download link direct to your registered e-mail address.
[*]Please note that there is a limit of one free license per email address.
[/LIST]

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I saw a giveaway on O&O Software's website and I thought I post it on MTfor all to enjoy! The typical cost of the software is right around ~$49.95.

Below is a picture of the terms and some simple instructions that I showed for to make things easier:

1539530878557.png

Sometimes it takes a little bit for the request to be processed, but keep your eye on your email. Once you get the first email you must click on the confirmation link to get your license.

Hope everyone enjoys the free software! There is a new version called O&O DiskImage 12 out there now, but v11 is just as good!

I use a handful of disk imaging software such as Acronis True Image and Macrium Reflect, but I have found that this software is pretty reliable too.

Sincerely,

Brian

Last edited:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
FYI, it took about 2 days in my case to receive the confirmation email.

Check to see if it went into spam. I have GMAIL and it went into the promotions section of GMAIL for me. @djkwartz

Agree that the confirmation email was a bit slow. Thanks for the share @Lightning_Brian

Your most welcome @upnorth !

I'll still be sticking to Aomei :p

~LDogg

@LDogg Aomei Backupper Pro is a fantastic piece of software. I say one cannot go wrong with Aomei, Macrium, Acronis True Image, and O&O Disk Image 11 Professional is another good one. Lots of choices!

@TheJokerz - your welcome!

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Check to see if it went into spam. I have GMAIL and it went into the promotions section of GMAIL for me. @djkwartz

Your most welcome @upnorth !

@LDogg Aomei Backupper Pro is a fantastic piece of software. I say one cannot go wrong with Aomei, Macrium, Acronis True Image, and O&O Disk Image 11 Professional is another good one. Lots of choices!

@TheJokerz - your welcome!

Definitely agree. Now I'm testing Backup 2.
:)

Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.