Expired O&O DiskImage 9 Professional Edition Free Serial Number

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

L

LabZero

Thread author
Regardless of whether at home or at work: The safety of your digital data is often overlooked these days, on the basis that “nothing ever happens to me”. Unfortunately, it can and often does! O&O DiskImage Professional Edition is a comprehensive and affordable data backup solution that offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. O&O DiskImage Pro lets you backup an entire computer or individual drives and files whenever you want even while the computer’s being used. It even supports dynamic drives and RAID systems. If data loss occurs, your imaged data (files, folders, partitions) can be restored with just a few clicks of the mouse even if Windows does not start up anymore!

JH7BNcw.png

O&O DiskImage Pro combines features for both the home user and the IT expert in one single product. A whole range of default and user-defined options lets you create the backup scenario that suits you best. A boot-medium containing additional system recovery tools will let you quickly restore important data -even when the images were created with older versions of the product. Never again will you have to worry about lost data!

O&O DiskImage Professional Edition Key Features

Image an entire computer with the push of a button
Image system and data drives
Clone drives and entire disks
File backup: image and restore individual files and/or folders
Incremental and differential image backup
SSD support
Restoring onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
Restoring individual files
Monitoring and warning of security risks
Boot media is based on Windows 7 (also compatible with Vista and XP)
Integration of data from ISO files
Advanced burning on CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD
Works with Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
Program interface is even more user-friendly
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista

Visit the O&O DiskImage giveaway page here

Last edited by a moderator:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I have a key for O&O DiskImage Professional 10 but still haven't used this program. I use Acronis 2010 for Windows 7 Pro (however, I have keys for acronis 2013/2015/2015) By the way, acronis beta keys can activate the final version but don't forget to make a backup of activation. They will block these keys soon as they did last year.
I was happy to get more than 100 keys for my forum users but they blocked them in 2 weeks after the final version release.

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
I don't know why I still receive no reply email even there is a confirmation advice on email address sent!

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
NikolayfromRussia: Thanks a lot. I guess may be my email address have already been used in applying for their software recently.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.