Expired O&O SafeErase 10 Professional Edition

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

kankaefe

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
Registrieren Sie sich hier für Ihre kostenlose Vollversion von O&O SafeErase 10

You can sign up with Translate help.

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.03.06_07h49m50s_001_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
They are on v11 for safe erase, 10 is an older version,
I just want to make that clear for anyone pondering this.
Cool share kankaefe
EDIT:
Also I had issues getting the emailed link to resolve in FireFox
but with Edge it resolved just fine.
If you do decide to do this, here is the direct download link
for english version of safe erase v10.100 Pro
Note: that link is to the official O&O servers too, no 3rd party link.
Download Archive
Below is a link to one of the only "reviews" for v10 I could find that looked decent and is a complete review of its features:
O&O SafeErase Pro 10 Review
The rest were crack sites and not really reviews. ;)
Only reason I helped out here is I like O&O ShutUp 10, so maybe someone will benefit from this.

Last edited:

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Sorry for hearing that :( You can find many discounts for O&O Defrag. Did you restore system image due to a damage caused by O&O Defrag ? I have been using it for years now and no problems so far.
Thanks for the advice :)
Oh no, I've restored a system image with Macrium after I tested a dozen of antivirus and, after all those uninstalls, the system was unstable.
O&O Defrag has never caused problems ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.