Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
WASHINGTON >> President Barack Obama spoke in unusually personal terms Friday about the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager in Florida, a case that has roiled civil rights activists and a suburban Orlando community. "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said, vowing to "get to the bottom of what happened."
Obama expressed sympathy for the parents of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, who was shot on Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., a suburb of Orlando, by a neighborhood watch volunteer who said he was acting in self-defense.
"I can only imagine what these parents are going through, and when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids," Obama said, calling the case a "tragedy."
The nation's first black president aimed his message at Martin's parents, saying, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans take this with the seriousness that it deserves, and we're going to get to the bottom of what happened."
Obama said that "every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this and everybody pulls together, federal state and local, to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened."

Sources.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Didn't Trayvon kill an unarmed kid just before he was shot and killed? That is the question that keeps running through my head. If Trayvon was really murdered, then I understand the frustration about Zimmerman, but if Trayvon had just killed someone as well, isn't it racist to imply that Zimmerman was the only shooter/killer???

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I've actually never heard of this Trayvon. So I would have to look into it.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'I've actually never heard of this Trayvon.'

I too .. so I looked here and there, then I found these links:

TWITCHY.com : http://twitchy.com/?s=trayvon+martin

Fight claims, pot put Florida teen's side on defense in death : on StarAdvertiser.com : http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/Fight_claims_pot_put_Florida_teens_side_on_defense_in_death.html?id=144308605

The Trayvon Martin Spectacle: on MoonBattery : http://moonbattery.com/?p=9712

Trayvon before and after - ReidsRight.blogspot.fr : http://reidsright.blogspot.fr/2012/03/trayvon-before-and-after.html

New Zimmerman/Martin Pics for Liberal Media Use : on MoonBattery : http://moonbattery.com/?p=9744

News on moonbattery, twitchy and staradvertiser are very interesting .. and these photos on reidsright and moonbattery - I've never seen.

EDIT: .. and here too, the photos: http://sadhillnews.com/2012/03/25/the-trayvon-martin-our-government-subsidized-media-wont-let-you-see

- and here: An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing : on thesmokinggun.com : http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin/cracker-tshirt-759832

-many photos everywhere

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
This is stupid. Everything I've read points to Trayvon attacking the neighborhood watch guy, who then acted in self-defense. Nothing to to with racism.

Can you imagine the uproar that would happen if a white president basically said, I'm white, my son would be white, I'm going to find out why this black/hispanic (mixed race) man killed a white boy!

Why is it OK for a black president to be racist?

Meanwhile, in a recent case in Missouri, a 13 year old white boy was doused with gasoline and set on fire by two black boys because he was white. An actual hate crime. Hello? Obama?

Oh, that's right... That boy wouldn't look like his son...

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Embarrassment Surrounding the Trayvon Martin Case : by Katie Pavlich on Townhall.com : http://townhall.com/columnists/katiepavlich/2012/03/29/embarrassment_surrounding_the_trayvon_martin_case/page/full/

'.. Let’s start with the media. For weeks, we’ve been hearing about the case of the unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin being “gunned” down in a Florida neighborhood by an overzealous neighborhood watch captain named George Zimmerman.

Predictably, the liberal media has completely hijacked the narrative and the facts of the story. First, they used old and misleading photos of both Martin and Zimmerman for weeks.

Finally this week, they started using up-to-date and accurate photos. Changes things a bit, doesn't it?' ..

Actual accurate photos:
oXcYe.png

- So I see clearly, that the media in the U.S. have caught the same disease as in France. Lie to people, acting with leftist position.:( It's called propaganda, not information.

The Daily Caller obtains Trayvon Martin’s tweets : on dailycaller.com : http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Why is it OK for a black president to be racist?

Actually, Obama is only acting out his portrayal of compassion and quasi racism in order to sustain votes. He is much more in touch with his European blood from his mom's and grandmother's side of the family. He has not catered to African Americans as many thought he would. This is a chance for him to do so just in time for the stretch run to the November election.

Something else that NO ONE seems to be pointing out is that the allegedly racist shooter (Zimmerman), that allegedly shot Trayvon in self defense, actually appears to be part Mexican and part native American indian---NOT WHITE. I thought racist blacks only hated crackers, not Mexicans and native Americans.

For crying out loud, if people want to get racist about it, Obama has the exact same skin tone as Zimmerman, so I doubt Obama's son would have "looked just like Trayvon".

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Bo, you're a good guy, right mind and ethics.

'I am a white guy from Latin America but I don't judge people by the color of their skin but do according to whether they act as good or bad human beings. This two guys are a product of the tough area where they are from and its too bad this thing happened. I am proud to be a white boy but some of the best people that I ever met in my life where black guys from Georgia or the Caribbean. To me, I don't care what anybody looks like all I care is what they really made of.':cool:

You're a good guy, with right mind and ethics.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
bo.elam said:
@Zou, according to a quick search, Zimmerman has an American(US) father and a Peruvian mother. Keep in mind that some French, Italians and Jews, for example, look like Zimmerman and some Latin boys like myself are as white as anyone can be. Not all Latins look like Zimmerman.

That's true. I know a tall, white, blue-eyed, blonde-haired, Argentinian. If it wasn't for his accent, you'd never guess his origin. He looks more Scandinavian than the Latin that most people expect.

But Zou is correct that Obama likes to play the race card when it is useful to him. Although I don't recall ever seeing him pulling the Caucasian or Arabic cards. Very curious... :s

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Let us not forget that many Germans, possibly former Nazis or their family members, settled Brazil pretty heavily after WWII. That obviously might not affect Argentina, but you see where I am going with it. Mongolia is supposed to have a population of blond haired blue eyed European looking types that have been their for a long, long time. Perhaps as long as anyone kept records.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Let us not forget that many Germans, possibly former Nazis or their family members, settled Brazil pretty heavily after WWII. That obviously might not affect Argentina, but you see where I am going with it.

Absolutely. Yes, there was a heavy German influx to Argentina as well. They marry the locals, have kids, etc...

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
You can respect a man without admiring him or agreeing with his ideas or deceptions. I respect Obama, but I despise his clandestine and scamming nature. He is slicker than "Slick Willie" ever dreamed of being--AND he can play games such as: "cracker" or disgruntled "black African American". Nonetheless, he is a terrible leader. He is very self indulging, bordering on narcissistic.

That said; above all, remember this: Barrack Hussein Obama is only ONE man--the masses are to blame when one man acquires the power that he has acquired. One man can only do so much until he is enabled by 10's of millions of active followers. That is not to say that he has not engaged in unconstitutional, unethical, and illegal behavior more than all Presidents in history, COMBINED.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
ZOU1 said:
You can respect a man without admiring him or agreeing with his ideas or deceptions.

I guess it all depends on which definition of respect you are using.

If you are using the regard or consideration definition, then sure. Everyone deserves respect as a person.

But if you are talking about the honor or esteem definition, then no, I definitely do not respect Obama.

I do not respect Obama, but would treat him with respect if I were to meet him. (As I would anyone)

In other words: I do not hold him in esteem, but I would show him consideration.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I guess it all depends on which definition of respect you are using.

Excellent point. He definitely has not "earned my respect", so to speak, yet I do respect his abilities based on his cult following, especially when considering how dangerous those abilities might become. I would treat him well if I met him too. I would not even heckle him during a speech (though it is my right to do so). I give him the benefit of the doubt on every new issue he addresses. That said, all he has made a good decision concerning (that I know of) is giving swift aid to Japan after the quakes. He has had four years to accomplish "Change" and has not implemented anything except a 2-3 trillion dollar deficit with no positive results to show for it. He has also inflicted more Executive Orders than all Presidents in history, combined.

Frankly I think America is headed for Civil War. No nation has ever been immune from it. We are no exception. All of this discontent that he is promoting will not only turn into long lasting social unrest, it will spread to all branches of the military and government. Add a failing economy to that, and a 15 TRILLION dollar national debt, and you have the makings of post WWI Germany.

I understand that a large aspect of modern politics is to pit one group against another, but once one acquires the Office, one should lead, not divide. Hussein has never stopped being a politician. Even Bill Clinton was a leader, though I will never forgive him for that Los Alamos scandal involving Chinese access to nuclear secrets.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
@ZOU wrote: 'I understand that a large aspect of modern politics is to pit one group against another, but once one acquires the Office, one should lead, not divide.'

VIDEO: Obama Is Trying To Start A Race War: Exploiting Trayvon’s Death : on prisonplanet.com : http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-is-trying-to-start-a-race-war-exploiting-trayvons-death.html - and look on the comments, please ..

'Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book, stir the people up against one another then pose as the savior that keeps the peace!'

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
'Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book, stir the people up against one another then pose as the savior that keeps the peace!'

Yep. And destroying the economy in a seemingly deliberate fashion will bring the people to their knees so they can ask: "What can the government do for us? Please help us, King Hussein Obama!"

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'King Hussein Obama ..'

YES! He is enthroned today!..

Only three today's shots:

First: in aura (of course):
XoAiv.jpg

Then praying for Obama (The Bishops of the Church Pray over Senator Barack O.): on zimbio.com here: http://www.zimbio.com/Senator+Barack+Obama+Of+Illinois/articles/235/Exclusive+Photo+Recap+Senator+Obama+greets

King here:
Tr9Eg.jpg

Well, it's sufficient for today ..;) .. satisfactory result only here ..

EDIT:
The last minute NEWS: Surprise Appearance at Royal Wedding!
Here: http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/surprise-appearance-at-royal-wedding-t6988.html

Surprise.jpg :
81zyV.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.