Expired Office 365 Personal version and 1 TB of storage space in onedrive free for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Jrs30

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Asks for the card, I called Microsoft and the guy who answered told me desocnhecer this promotion! I wonder if anyone here got this promotion! And if it is reliable it! I saw that many conseguirar and then just cancel the purchase! To not pay after 1 year ...
Sem título.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Asks for the card, I called Microsoft and the guy who answered told me desocnhecer this promotion! I wonder if anyone here got this promotion! And if it is reliable it! I saw that many conseguirar and then just cancel the purchase! To not pay after 1 year ...
View attachment 88121
Without a link there is no way to verify this and it is not in English.If MS told you to ignore it then I would ignore it.
Please send a link to a moderator so that it can be verified until then thread is closed.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Go to this link and use a translator Microsoft dá Office 365 e 1 TB de OneDrive grátis por um ano

Below is translated text with links from source page:

The Microsoft is with a very tempting promotion in two of its cloud services. This is an offer where you can get the signature of Office 365 Personal version and 1 TB of storage space in onedrive free and for a year.

The promotion was spotted by the User's Guide and represents a savings of $ 209, which is the set price of tools in this period. But not all users who make a possibility: it appears only for those who have more than 5 GB stored in onedrive. Also, if you already subscribe to Office 365, the offer is only one month free of charge.

If you fit the prerequisites and want to participate, click here and log in with your Microsoft account.

If the option does not appear, select the "Update" on the left side of the menu and wait for the promotion appear. In addition, you must enter a valid credit card on file, but you can cancel the automatic payment after one year in the account settings.

Office 365 Personal special offer terms
Offer valid for a free one year subscription of Office 365 Personal. Must redeem by August 15th, 2016. Payment instrument required and will be automatically charged the then-current subscription price after one year unless you cancel your subscription at www.office.com/myaccount. Valid only if you are an original recipient of this offer; are a OneDrive free plan subscriber without an existing paid OneDrive, Office 365 or Groove Music subscription, have over 5 GB of content stored on OneDrive and are not already using more than your storage allotment as of January 15th, 2016. Offer must be redeemed via the Microsoft Store online. Limit of one per person/Microsoft account; must use the account associated with your OneDrive subscription. May not be redeemed by or transferred to another customer, or combined with other offers. Violation of these terms may result in cancellation of your Office 365 subscription. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; may not be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Offer not valid in Japan, China, Hong Kong and countries where Office 365 Personal and/or OneDrive is not available. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue the offer at any time.
It would be beneficial to use Google Translator and translate the entire page

Click the "Click Here" link or go here Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
Click "Free For A year"
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.03.12_16h54m30s_002_.png
Click Checkout
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.03.12_16h56m07s_003_.png
Then click Checkout under your billing details if you have them on an MS account or enter them
Terms in thumbnail Below
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.03.12_16h57m40s_004_.png

I can verify that this does work.Below updates to my MS account.Not a previous Office 365 subscriber.Aso verified that Credit Card was not charged.
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.03.12_17h20m04s_005_.png
Log into your account and make sure you cancel the auto renew option or your credit/Bank card will automatically be charged on the expiration date.

Please thank @Jrs30 for finding this offer!!

*I had to change my one drive language back to English from Portuguese so you may also need to change it back to your native language

Last edited:

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Works for me as well. For anyone can for whatever reason can't see the offer in the cart, turn off your adblock. One of the filters seems to block and the offer will not show in the cart at all (and the site will tell you that there is nothing in the cart - for reference, I was using Adguard with default and non-default filters).

As for language, you can change it back on the footer (bottom) of the page on OneDrive and account settings (both seem independent of another so you may have to change language on both). I only mention this because I could not find it for about 2 minutes. lol Right in front of my face.

Thanks for sharing this very nice offer @Jrs30

safe1st

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
Awesome! I will check it later. Thank you for sharing with us @Jrs30 and @exterminator20 for describe this.

and hey @saxx
but not all users who make a possibility: it appears only for those who have more than 5 GB stored in onedrive. Also, if you already subscribe to Office 365, the offer is only one month free of charge.

Reactions: Jrs30 and saxx

Jrs30

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
i can't promo office 365 + 1tb ?

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.03.14_14h30m36s_001_.jpg
I spoke to a representative of Microsoft and he said that this promotion is automatically sent to the onedrive account and you must have at least 5GB of files on onedrive, if not this in your account this promotion is because you do not meet the requirements, as he told me the clerk ...
In my second account also showed no such promotion in the interfece onedrive more I clicked "Office 365 Personal" and on the next page shows the promotion! Try it, maybe your account on the list to receive the promotion, just not shown in onedrive interface :)
I hope you understand my English lol :D

Reactions: saxx and safe1st

saxx

Level 1
Verified
Dec 6, 2014
I spoke to a representative of Microsoft and he said that this promotion is automatically sent to the onedrive account and you must have at least 5GB of files on onedrive, if not this in your account this promotion is because you do not meet the requirements, as he told me the clerk ...
In my second account also showed no such promotion in the interfece onedrive more I clicked "Office 365 Personal" and on the next page shows the promotion! Try it, maybe your account on the list to receive the promotion, just not shown in onedrive interface :)
I hope you understand my English lol :D
i also register new account google driver but i can't see office 365 + 1TB promo ?
365 + 1TB?

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.03.14_15h08m50s_002_bfc69.jpg

Last edited:

safe1st

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
[QUOTE = "safe1st, bài: 491.780, Thành viên: 48.952"] Awesome! Tôi sẽ kiểm tra sau. Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ với chúng tôi [USER = 49.387] @ Jrs30 [/ USER] và [USER = 2930] @ exterminator20 [/ USER] cho mô tả này.

và hey [USER = 31.511] @saxx [/ USER] [/ QUOTE]
tôi cũng đăng ký chiếm onedriver mới nhưng tôi cũng không thể quảng văn phòng 365 + 1TB?

only for those who have more than 5 GB stored in onedrive
Look on that picture, you only 1.25MB used | 5 GB total.

Reactions: saxx and Jrs30

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
my emsisoft blocked this site. did anyone tried it successfully here?

Jrs30

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
i also register new account google driver but i can't see office 365 + 1TB promo ?
365 + 1TB?

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.03.14_15h08m50s_002_bfc69.jpg
Another thing I forgot to mention, newly created accounts are not chosen for this promotion ... This promotion was redirected to users who need more space onedrive :).
Friend this promotion is only for the Microsoft service (onedrive), does not apply to the Google service.
I hope I have not misunderstood.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Office 365 Personal special offer terms
Offer valid for a free one year subscription of Office 365 Personal. Must redeem by August 15th, 2016. Payment instrument required and will be automatically charged the then-current subscription price after one year unless you cancel your subscription at www.office.com/myaccount. Valid only if you are an original recipient of this offer; are a OneDrive free plan subscriber without an existing paid OneDrive, Office 365 or Groove Music subscription, have over 5 GB of content stored on OneDrive and are not already using more than your storage allotment as of January 15th, 2016. Offer must be redeemed via the Microsoft Store online. Limit of one per person/Microsoft account; must use the account associated with your OneDrive subscription. May not be redeemed by or transferred to another customer, or combined with other offers. Violation of these terms may result in cancellation of your Office 365 subscription. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; may not be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Offer not valid in Japan, China, Hong Kong and countries where Office 365 Personal and/or OneDrive is not available. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue the offer at any time.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.