Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I play this a full time game. It is about strategy, and you have to think about the game. You can build ships to go and attack other people, build up your defenses, get moons and so on.

Check it out:

OGame

Main screen:
jbcLIGKsAphbJ1.PNG

Resources:
jbqRXi7OgOFrWS.PNG

Galaxy view:
jAcZmpRxeNpQz.PNG

Defense view:
jA27HNNLegj9A.PNG

If you are thinking about joining, join my universe. It is called Universe 30. Here is the link. The referral link makes it that when you sign up you are located near me. Which makes life easier and I can protect you. ;)

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
If anyone is still interested then join with this link.

I recently have done Gravitation and gotten the best ship in the game :D I also now have 6 planets, I would love someone to join with me :)

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Okay, I've changed universes. Now I'm on Universe 30, with 2x speed and everything goes. I've updated my first post to show you what it looks like in the universe I play in.

Here is the link if you are interested in joining. The referral link makes it that when you sign up you are located near me. Which makes life easier and I can protect you. ;)

Would like someone from MalwareTips to play with me. It's not a bad game either.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Just to show you what I've gotten since the last update, which was about a month ago.

Would be worth coming and joining. malbky has come over to the game is now playing it as well. :)

If you guys ever want to join me in the quest to conquer then come and join.

ikDbbGnPKdeRz.PNG

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Thanks McLovin that resources helped me a lot. I am progressing quite fast but my new researches taking a lot of time.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
malbky said:
Thanks McLovin that resources helped me a lot. I am progressing quite fast but my new researches taking a lot of time.

If you upgrade your "Research Lab" to level 12 (that's the highest that you need it) it will help with research. :)

havet

Jan 9, 2013
My friend jack sent me a link with the best soundtracks of games. I agree with some: Zelda, Ocarina of Time (My favorite game), Diablo II ( I played a lot on guitar), Castlevania 2 etc. playing different games is my hobby as i can my day charming and my mind sharpest by this activity. You can also try and see how is it interesting.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
OGame, is not like those types of games though :-/

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
I am o 1 Galaxy - System 30. Pretty young universe, just nice for new players like me. Well, I am not that new and have played the game a few years back, but some guy attacked me a lot and did not had time to rebuild, so I said to let this for the future:)
The planet is Icepick ( ruled by Coffeeman, of course).

PS: I guess the Universe is called IO.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Coffeeman said:
I am o 1 Galaxy - System 30. Pretty young universe, just nice for new players like me. Well, I am not that new and have played the game a few years back, but some guy attacked me a lot and did not had time to rebuild, so I said to let this for the future:)
The planet is Icepick ( ruled by Coffeeman, of course).

PS: I guess the Universe is called IO.

If your thinking about mine, this is not the thread. This is me (I guess) showing about the real OGame.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Did my quite a big hit today. :D

If your interested in it, you can view the thread here.

Also on my way to 1 million points :D

a4dfe30a41fd4d97a77fc22.png

If your into games like this, come and join me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.