Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolo

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
I'm a Yank.

I like gaming (Pong-->Atari 2600-->Odyssey 2-->Colecovision-->Commodore 64-->IBM PC/XT-->IBM PS/2-->Been building PCs since the '286).

I like programming, though, it's been a long-distance relationship mostly (got distracted with electronics engineering, mainframes, cryptographic equipment, enterprise IT, communications, VoIP as a career). Now that I'm retired, I may pick it back up again.

I like theology, philosophy, and apologetics; I'm a born-again Christian.

Rolo

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Welcome to MT, Rolo Yank?yankee?
Yes. In a global community "American" can mean a few different things.

Additionally, I've moved around a bit as part of my job (U.S. Air Force, 22 years): Iceland, Greenland, the Middle-East, various states in "the colonies"...

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Welcome to MT - The back lawn manicuring sheep at MT Towers:cool:

BTW am in the middle of another play through of Skyrim at the moment;)

Rhyming slang for Yank is Septic Tank incidentally!:p Usually shortened to just 'septic'

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.