Expired OkayFreedom VPN for free!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
This German-based VPN company houses several servers in 12 different countries. To ensure that you have stable connections, make sure to only connect to servers closest to your location. Here are the 12 server locations as listed on Okay Freedom’s website: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, Japan, France, Netherlands, Singapore and Egypt.
As far as security and encryption levels are concerned, Okay Freedom supports OpenVPN – which is one of the most secured protocols currently available.
Know that this is a Windows-only solution. The VPN service will only work on Windows platforms; Mac, Linux and smartphone OS’ are still not compatible with the service. Okay Freedom’s client app also has browser integration for Chrome and Firefox.

1. Go to the promo link
  2. Insert your e-mail address
  3. You will receive your premium code for free
  4. Download OkayFreedom VPN from HERE
  5. Activate the program!
okayfreedom-vpn-15-512x535.jpg

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
So if this is for 1 year that would mean frogboys 10 keys will expire in 12 months right? and not 10 years

Reactions: nissimezra

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
"Okay"Freedom doesn't sound too convincing :p.
It's made by Steganos, based in Germany, which imo is a reliable and trustworthy company.

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Can someone help a noob. I was about to pay for a VPN service, but would love to try this out being the cheap ass that I am. It looks as if this company doesn't keep any logs, which I'm told is what you want. But what I don't understand is, if you give them your email address, aren't you now in there system?? Also, with just a little digging on the internet, there seems to be way more people that either can't get this to work, or strange ads being reported - than actual people that have gotten this to work.........if so, is this an easy program to completely uninstall?? Thanks alot.
They don't associate any identifiable information with your account, just your used bandwith. (At least they say so...)
So yes, you are in their system but not what you are doing or to which server you are connected to!
Also the ads are only in the "free" version, not in this "premium" one.

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
I just uninstalled it as it failed to connect to any servers :mad: anyone else had this issue?
Same here. error massage appiers when i try to connect to any server( clean win 7 64bit) i just let it installed. I have still 2 month left for perfect-privacy vpn and hope until then it got fixed and i can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.